Monday, June 7, 2010

Sustainaility of Internet Relationship through Online Games.

aloha~

Well, i saw some of our classmate update their research paper's progress, so I though I shall do it too~although it's a bit late...

 My topic:Sustainability of internet relationship through online games.

What's that? It's all about internet relationship and i'm going through the area of couples that are formed from online games.

I'm just curious, i read so far some news about girls got cheated through internet is all from the area of, instant chatting messenger.(sorry no offend) However, i had not heard about been cheated from online games...(if it is, do tell me please!an important source for me!) so, i'm just curious to know...

so far, i'm doing interview and it's quite a headache to find those couple that willing to talk about it. does is counted as a limitation of research? well, shall work harder on it...

good luck everyone!

1 comments:

cecilia said...

i can talk! but too bad i dun play online games..XDDDDDDD

Post a Comment