Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Findings - Scene & Perfection Kids

I'm back people! Hohoho miss me? Okay lah fine la. Straight to the point. So today we all did findings and I have three methodologies. Two of my methodologies findings aren't supposed to be posted because I wanna give a surprise to everyone but the last methodology of mine is secondary research.

It's easy. All I do is to find as many videos and sites about these two culture of kids. Anyway, I wanna share with everyone about my findings.



Above singer is Jeffree Star; a very famous internet celebrity. He's way too perfect than anyone I guess. Used to be as one of the most famous perfection kids on Myspace, Star has finally made his dream came true.



Audrey Kitching - she's really a nice person. Besides, she's beautiful and perfect too. Kitching is now doing modeling and was once a perfection kid on Myspace.



Gabriela Ash - a Youtuber who teaches people in many ways to dress and be like a scene girl.

Well this is what I could share with you people at the moment!=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment