Sunday, June 6, 2010

Content Analysis E-Book Reference

I guess lots of us are using content analysis as one of our research method right? Here is an e-book on this methodology I find very detail and useful for us, especially for newbies who are not familiar with the method :)

Content Analysis: An Introduction to Its Methodology

I find the topic The Logic of Content Analysis Designs especially useful. Oh, and if you are unsure about the sampling for your research methodology, you can find it in this e-book as well under the topic Sampling. There are lots of brief explanation on the different types of sampling including the random sampling, stratified sampling, cluster sampling, snowball sampling, convenience sampling and so on.

Oh and a small update on what I am doing now. Currently indulging in the research methodologies, as in finding out more about them; and of course, looking for more relevant articles or journals on my topic for literature review and understanding more on my chosen theories :)

Hope it helps :) And hope you enjoyed your weekend :P

- Su Wern -

0 comments:

Post a Comment