Friday, June 25, 2010

Online Shopping

Good evening everyone..hmmm...basically, this is the very 1st time I blogging~ (since I was 20++)..aiksss...nvm, everybody has their 1st time in every thing...haha..
My research title is about "How Internet is slowly changing shopping behavior in Inti College students"...so do you guys like online shooping? Online shooping is actually very convenience and easy where you just need sit in your house comfortable and clikck your mouse then you can buy anything you want~ huhu...easy rite? and it is cheap too but some how it is risky cause your confidential information might be reveal~ However, I am using survey method to do the research among students in Inti..

Alright~my stomach pain again since yesterday night I makan chi cheong fan then 'food poison' makes me cirit birit for 2 days...tired d...nite every1..>.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment