Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reference on Homosexuality Topic + Updates

Morning! If I am not mistaken, there is/are people who is/are doing topic on homosexuality portrayal in the media, right? I found some reference which might be useful for you :)

Portrayal of Homosexuality in the Media
Unchanging Truth
Homosexuality on TV
Homosexual Space in Thai Society
Creating "Gay" Children


Some update about my research progress. I am doing a topic on Visual Novel, which basically is a type of new media ( not common in Malaysia, though ) with the combination of novel and gaming experience. And basically, I am doing research on the way this media creates an impact on the individuals in the Asian context. This is actually a new topic to be research so yeah, the sources are quite limited. But no worries, definitely be able to pull it through :) I will be using mainly interviews, ethno methodology, content analysis, and secondary research for this topic. Yeah, it's new, so I have to use different methods to get more information and data :)

Proposal done, now on the background research. Actually the information I found regarding this new media is like, overloading? So I have to extract here and there, pick out the important parts of the information to include it in my background information. But anyway, I enjoy doing it and hopefully you enjoy doing yours as well :) Cheers! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment