Monday, May 31, 2010

Spot the Difference.

Honestly, I have no idea what am I supposed to post here. And I thought of sharing with all of you what's my topic about. It's called The Birth of Scene & Perfection Via Social Networking Sites".

I was in the scene culture back in 2007-2009. I spent my money on hair spray, colored skinny jeans, big ribbon clips and good quality eyeliners. I even had my lips pierced in November 2007 after I broke up with my first love.

Curious on how scene people look like? I'll show you how they look like:-


this is techy and she's my friend that i got to know from myspace.


moore, former singer from "from first to last"



Scene culture (or should i say genre) begin in the early 2003 and since then, a famous group; Perfection Dolls promoted the genre and many Myspacers, models and Internet celebrities changed their looks. Example celebrities like Jeffrey Starr, Tila Tequila, Brokencyde, Cinema Bizzare and Audrey Kitching were from that particular group too. Former Amazing Race contestants, Vyxsin and and Kynt were from Perfection Dolls too. I'll show you members from Perfection Dolls:-




joona jeremias from finland


james armer from california


Basically, these two genres are totally different. Scene is all about clothes, pose, piercings, tattoos and so on while perfection is only base on acuity, intelligent and body. Want to know more about this topic? Wait till week nine people!

1 comments:

Christopher said...

this is an awful summary of the scene culture as it pertains to internet fame.

Post a Comment