Thursday, May 27, 2010

Journal/Article Refereces on Social Networking Sites Topics

Hey guys! ( I thought we are suppose to post updates on our progress for the research? ). But anyway, is there anyone doing any topics related to social networking sites? Or anyone who is doing research on the way people portray themselves and perhaps, the impact on them? Here's some reference journals/articles for you :)

Self-Presentation and Gender in MySpace
College Students' Social Networking Experiences on Facebook
People's Sensemaking with Social Networking Site
Being Online, Living Offline: The Influence of Social Ties over the Appropriation of Social Networking Sites ( p/s : Janice, this journal will help you much much! :D )
Individual Online Impression Management: Self-Presentation on YouTube


There's all I've got from my bookmark list :) This topic was my initial topic I wanted to do but I changed it in the last minute, that explains how I get the sources XD Anyway, hope it helps for those who are doing it :P Will post up more if I find more of them in my document folders. I would like to post up more journal references for you as well, but Blogger does not allow me to upload any documents so I will have to upload the journals/articles to an external source first then I will post the links here, aight? :) Good luck doing research :D

p/s : I think we should have a list of the topics everyone is doing so that it would be easier for everyone to help out in each others topics. What to do you think, class rep? :P

1 comments:

Janice Lee said...

haha, thanks a lot =)

Post a Comment